Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fabric Postcards from my mom

My mom knows how much I like to get real mail and especially postcards, so she makes me these wonderful fabric postcards and mails them to my office. It makes my day when I receive one. The women in my office always oh and ah over the lovely cards.
I told her about one of the girls wanted one that was a beach scene and two weeks later me and Dom both received beach scene postcards at work. I have loved teddy bears since I was a little girl and so the majority of the ones I receive are Teddy themes.
Isn't it nice to receive something that was hand made for you with love?????





4 comments:

  1. It's that wonderful! This reminds me to pull out some postcard blanks that I have, and try some fabric postcards myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Who doesn't love teddy bears?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bears are adorable. Love the little shovel and pail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet mom you have! Love the one at top the best!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.