Friday, October 25, 2013

Any Time is good for Tea Time


 
Beauty and the Beast if my sister's favourite movie.  Several years ago she bought me a little sculpture of Mrs. Potts and Chip, so it's appropriate that she sent me this postcard.
 
 
 
Maria, at Connections to the World, has posted a card from this movie that features Belle.
 
 
Postcard Friendship Friday is hosted by the Best Hearts are Crunchy.  You are invited to visit the site and add a link to your recent postcard related post.
 

 

6 comments:

  1. I don't know that movie at all. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this movie, so had to look it up to get the reference (I am familiar with the story, though)
    Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling postcard! I LOVE Beauty and the Beast--it is my favorite of all Disney movies. Bella was so wise to love someone who understood her love of books...beauty isn't all its cracked up to be!

    ((hugs)) Have a great day and happy Postcard Friendship Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, how nice!! I have a postcard of Belle in my collection, I'll make sure to remember putting a link referring to this post when I put it up on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, and yes, any time is a good time for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tea. This postcard is just too cute! Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.