Friday, February 3, 2012

Beauty and the Beast!


This postcard of Belle from Beauty and the Beast (click here to watch the clip of this scene on youtube) is on it's way to my friend Etsuko in Japan. she likes Hello Kitty but I didn't have any of those to send so I am sure she will like this one of Belle. Beauty and the Beast if my favourite Disney Cartoon, I have probably seen it 30 times and love it each time :) I saw it for the first time on the Champs-Elysees in Paris France when I lived there as an Au Pair girl. The Beauty and Beast 3D is in theatres right now.
I dared my sister who double dared me to send two postcards to postcrossing, www.postcrossing.com but I have done her one better I have sent one everyday for the last 5 days. I have two more too go till I meet my allowed quota of cards travelling at one time. It is nice to know I will make 7 people's mailboxes happy in the next week or so. this card with the flower is off to a young lady in the Ukraine.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm going to send Valentines Cards every day this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i will send one out for each day of the week too.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.