Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fabric Postcards - Green for St. Paddy's Day


This one is direct from Ireland.  It was made by Miriam.
There is a layer of tulle atop the applique shamrocks.


Made by Linda in Ontario.  The same Linda that made my quilted wallhanging.   Visit Linda's blog Living, Quilting, and Stuff and see what she's working on now.

Made by Mary Ann in Ontario, Canada



Made by Monica in Spain.  This is an 'inchie' postcard.  The little squares measure and inch.  They were made separately and then adhered to the front.

Hope that you have enjoyed my 'green' tribute to St. Patrick's Day.  Come back next Sunday and I'll feature additional fabric postcards from my mother's collection.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. Stupid question: Do these actually get sent through the mail? How do they survive?

    They are lovely, by the way. I love green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome , can you make me a green postcard i love "Green"

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.