Wednesday, February 5, 2014

X-Ray Cat Fabric Postcard

Several year ago, I participated in an alphabet fabric swap.  Each participant picked a letter of the alphabet and cut 26 six inch fabric squares and then traded with the other participants.  I found this cut cat fabric and cut my 'X' squares.  I had some scarps left and was able to cut a few cats.  Coming across it one day, I thought it would make a cut card.  I set it at an angle.


Working with the browns and blues, I added some triangles in the corner.  As it is, it's a totally cute card.  But it has a secret that I had forgotten.


 
Glow-in-the-Dark.
Really must find myself some more of this magic type of fabric.
Glow in the Dark Fabric Postcard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.