Monday, February 3, 2014

Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock - and a contest

When I was much younger, I read every Nancy Drew book that I could get my hands on. A few were borrowed from my older sister, and the rest from various friends or the libraries.  Recently I came across a wonderful set of postcards showing the images of the covers of the first 30 books in the series.  I have posted a review of Nancy Drew: 30 Postcards on my blog Books and Quilts. When you visit to read my review, be sure to read to the bottom where you'll find instructions on how to enter my contest to have one of these cool postcards mailed to you.
 
I have mailed this card to that sister.
 
This is the 3rd card I have sent for my Month of Letters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.