Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Giant Hay Rolls

 
I always check out the postcard rack when I am at the post office.  Today I spied this one that made me think of the much hotter weather of summer and I had to purchase it.  when I arrived home, I found a message telling me that one of the main people at Postcrossing.com is doing a huge presentation later this month and that she would like to have 700 postcards to hand out to the attendees.  Great idea, I love sending postcards.  This one is now addressed and will be going in the mail to her in the next few hours.
 
The card is from Canada Post.  Says it's from Lowe-Martin and the designer is Karen Smith.  It comes with a pre-printed stamp that is sufficient postage for it to travel anywhere in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.