Friday, April 29, 2011

Post Card Friendship Friday - All Eyes on the Castle

While all eyes are focused today on London and all it's wonderful buildings and castles, I am directing your attention south to a much different one.  Larnach Castle, Dunedin, New Zealand.

My friend sent me this card when she visited there with her children in 2002.


Great stamps on the back.  The one on the left  is of Lake Wanaka, the next features sugar cookies and the third, while not a value stamp, it is attached to the star cookie one.

Postcard Friendship Friday is hosted by Beth at The Best Hearts are Crunchy.

5 comments:

  1. I followed your link to see more of the castle and it looks just wonderful. New Zealand is a place I'd dearly love to see - when I win the lottery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you comment and link on my blog. The link is great - and an eye opener.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lovely place. Beautiful postcard of it. I love the stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather i figured you would put something related to the Royal Wedding. I have been to Buckingham Castle but don't remember that balconey. Any castle is good. thats why I love the Banff Spring Hotel it looks like a castle to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.