Monday, February 14, 2011

Year of Tiger



I bought this postcard with a friend in mind. I worked in Japan about 10 years ago with a man from Hawaii named Connors. His name translated into Japanese was Tiger. So when I saw this at the post office I thought it was perfect to send to him and his family.

By the way my name translated into South Sea. Connors never called me Nancy but always called me South. I miss hearing that.

I am sure this card and my note will put a smile on his face.

PS Happy Valentines DAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous postcard. Is it from Canada Post?

    I was born in the Year of the Tiger. I'm sure your friend is going to love it.

    I checked the Canada Post website and there is a wonderful assortment of pre-stamped cards available. Click here to see them all.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.