Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fabric Postcards - White does not always mean Snow

For several years, my mother has belonged to an online group that make and then swap fabric postcards.  Each month there is a theme and you can chose to join in the fun. You make four postcards: one for yourself, and three to mail to the other participants.

While my mother was visiting last week, I borrowed some of her cards and took photos of them.  She has dozens and dozens of these wonderful pieces of art.  Over the next few months I will be sharing some of them with you in a Sunday morning post.

The theme this week is 'White' in honour of all that snowy stuff that has been flying around outside.

Miriam
 Ireland

Karen
 Idaho, USA

MaryAnn
Ontario, Canada

Linda
Ontario, Canada

1 comment:

  1. Ya she sends me one every couple of months and it is always a treat to find it in my work email and then i go show it aorund to everyone in the office if they want to see it or not lol

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.