Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fabric Postcards - Valentine's Day Treats with no Calories

Valtentine's Day is widely accepted as the day of chocolate and long stemmed red roses.  For me, it actually starts on the 13th with my sister Nancy's Birthday.  The next day pales in comparison.  Happy Birthday Nancy!!!
  My mother enjoys sending cards to us and they have changed in nature over the years.  They used to be those cute ones that you purchase for your kids to give to their classmates, now they are beautiful fabric cards.

 Made by my mother Elaine and sent to my son.

 Made by my mother Elaine and sent to my hubby and myself.


Made by my mother Elaine and sent to my daughter.

Made by me and sent to my hubby.

Do you send postcards for Valentine's Day?  Send me a link to your Valentine's Postcard and I'll add it below.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Heather, yup the chocolate flows on my birthday. just was eating some double chocolate birthday cake. Yumm Yumm! I only gave some kiddie Winnie the Pooh Cards to a few co-workers.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.