Saturday, January 22, 2011

Calgary city scape


My postcard this week is being sent to my Aunt Chris and Uncle Murray in St. Catharines. This is a card of the city scape of Calgary where I live. Calgary is a city of about 1 Million people. It's about an hour away from Banff and fantastic skiing and hiking. It's a friendly city and main industry is oil and gas.

My coworker had an idea that I look on the internet and find places in each continent to send postcards to. So I am going to google and see if i can find kids schools in different continents and countries and send a postcard to the kids. I think the kids would like to see pictures from another country.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, that's a fantastic idea. Perhaps visitors to this blog who live in another country, can suggest their children's schools.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.