Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fabric Postcards ready to Mail


In between my bigger sewing projects I have been working on a few fabric postcards.  They are all made with trimming from when I was cutting pieces for my quilt.   I plan to send these to authors whose books I particularly enjoyed reading.

The scraps for these postcards are from my most recent project.  I am still working on the quilting of the border, though that should be complete in the next few days.  I don't have a photo on my blog yet, sorry.  I can tell you that it is very bright and colourful.

2 comments:

  1. Heather, these are stunning! Love the designs and fabric selection. I can't wait to see your latest project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a fabric card in the mail like this once and it was really neat. Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.