Saturday, July 26, 2014

Postcard Friendship Friday: What`s more friendly that tea with friends


Postcrossing is such a fun way to trade postcards, unfortunately since Canada Post raised the international rates substantially, I have sent a card out of country.  I am going to have to bite the bullet so to speak and buy some stamps and get back on track.  This soothing cup of herbal tea arrived from Ukraine.  It makes me relax looking at it.

The lilacs on the stamp are gorgeous.


Postcard Friendship Friday is hosted by Beth at The Best Hearts are Crunchy.  All are invited to visit with Beth and add a link to their recent postcard post.

3 comments:

  1. I know that the price of Canadian mail is always high. I'm very lucky here in Japan in that we have a special rate for postcards....quite a bit lower than the letter price. I'm not sure I'd do as much Postcrossing if I lived in Canada again.

    That is a lovely relaxing card! Thanks for posting it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! What IS more friendly than tea with friends? What a lovely postcard and I adore that stamp--it is beautiful. I like the idea of Postcrossing--I'd not heard that term before. Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could almost drink that tea this minute. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.