Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pixar Characters on the Loose


 I hosted a contest on my other blog, and prizes were postcards from The Pixar Postcard Collection. I you missed my review, click on the title and you will be wisked to that site.  This film image from Geri's Game will be flying off to Virginia, USA.  Want to view some lovely quilts, visit Bejeweled Quilts by Barb.


The Korean film poster for The Invincibles will be travelling to the UK.  The winner hosts a wonderful blog that focuses on translated literature.  Visit Stu at Winston's Dads Blog and see what he's been reading lately.



This concept art card of Woody is travelling to California, USA.  And if you are looking for your next great read, then visit Matha at Hey I Want to Read That.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment is like sending a postcard; we'd love to hear from you.